-->

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Vanessa Lachey Loves Her Baby Bump, Fears Her Belly Button


 Vanessa Lachey (left) and Bethenny Frankel


Vanessa Lachey seems to accept no advisedly about assuming off her beginning abdomen as her September due date approaches.

Her abdomen button, on the added hand, is a growing concern, the first-time mom-to-be, 31, says.
"Everyone's abdomen button is different. Some women's abdomen buttons pop and some women's [don't]," she tells Bethenny Frankel on Friday's adventure of Bethenny, apropos to the addiction of abdomen buttons to advance apparent during the additional or third trimester of a pregnancy.

"I thought, 'Oh, I wouldn't apperception if it popped because again it would be like the turkey's done, right?' And it's cute," she continues. "But my stylist was like, 'You don't wish that to pop. That's like accepting a third nipple.' "

Now, Vanessa Lachey, who wed Nick Lachey endure summer, admits she's become a little "paranoid" about her abdomen button.

"Every time I sneeze, I authority my abdomen button in," she says. "For some reason, I anticipate I'm traveling to apprehend it out."

Jokes aside, the Wipeout host, who's accepting a boy, says she can't accuse about her bump.

"I adulation aggregate about getting pregnant," she adds. "It's allotment as a woman to be able to go through this action and actualize a animal being."